The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Apostles Peter and Paul was erected in Wisła in the years 1833 – 1938 by the architect Edward Koerber. Initially it was a three-nave classical building without a tower and bells. The church was consecrated in 1838. The three storey tower was added later in the years 1861 – 1863. The interior of the church is three-nave with typical for protestant churches two-storey emporas in the side aisles. The purist interior design induces the prayers to concentrate on the altar with the stained glass and the pulpit.
The altar is dominated by a big stained glass window showing the apostles Peter and Paul made probably in 1932 by the Cracow Stained Glass Manufacture. The author was Adam Ciompa who had been definitely influenced by so-called New Polish style. The interior is mainly monochrome, almost white with delicate gliding matched to ornamental motifs and light blue as a background in the coffers, these subtle color accents were introduced by Ignacy Płazak who was then a restorer and the director of the castle in Pszczyna.