The most popular tour starts in the centre of the town – the first stop is in the valley of Malinka next to the ski jump of Adam Małysz, there is a 30 minute break and a possibility of going to the top of the ski jump in a lift (extra paid). The next two stops are at a small dam and at the big one, then a stop at the president’s residence in Zadni Groń with a 20 minute break. On the way back a stop at a hatchery of brown trouts and finally a short visit at the Gallery of Trophies of Adam Małysz (extra paid).
There is a possibility of choosing one of the shorter tours:
- To the valley of Malinka and the new, very modern ski jumping hill of Adam Małysz built in 2008
- To the valley of Czarne with a break at the main dam and a visit in the resident of the president of Poland called ‘Zameczek’
- To the valley of Łabajów – there is a couple of small ski jumping hills and the highest railway viaduct in Poland (25 meters high)
- There is a possibility of arranging any other tours
- We can also take groups of tourists from the bus or the train station to the place they stay
The departure and the arrival of the train is at the train stop in the centre, between the school building and the café.
The timetable is at the train stop.