Built in the years 1935 – 1937 by the architect Mr. Paweł Rakowski.
The villa, situated in Wisła Dziechcinka, is a fine example of inter-war modern architecture. It is four-storey building of traditional construction – brick and fortified concrete. The main building is made of asymmetrical cuboids covered with white plaster and covered with an envelope roof. The white color goes well with the elements of modern elevation such as: vertically divided windows, a few iron balconies and iron terraces with openwork balustrades.