The Swimming Pool Complex in the centre of the town (which is closed at present) was built in the years 1931 – 1935 and it was designed by the architects: Eugeniusz Zaczyński, Łukasz Obtułowicz, Stefan Tworkowski, Józef Rybicki and Karol Schayer.
The swimming complex was situated on the right bank of the Vistula River, between the main river and a little stream Partecznik. The central part of the complex consisted of a large swimming pool in the shape of a square 50 x 50 meters. In 1934 a brick café and a changing room for hockey players were added to the main complex. The two buildings were constructed in a very modern style and designed as a combination of two geometrically permeable rectangles. The southern façade, with its symmetry, white plaster walls contrasting with dark windows, reflected in the water of the swimming pool and made the building one of the most interesting structures of the Polish inter – war architecture. In the summer of 1935 three new tennis courts were built which in the winter season served as an ice slide and a hockey track. In the next few years some more elements were added to the main complex. First, it was a 10 meter high jumping tower made of reinforced concrete then a number of lawns and paths around the swimming pool and finally a sandy beach on a terrace above the stream of Partecznik. Right now some serious preparations are being made to revitalize the park and re-open the swimming pool complex.