Built in the years 1935 – 1936. The architects were Stefan Tworkowski and Romuald Pieńkowski.
The Spa House was built in the second half of the thirties of the XX century. The main aim was to place all the services and institutions concerning spa activities in one building. The building is situated in the very centre of the town, next to the main square (it was then named after Michał Grażyński – the governor of Silesia) now it is Bogumił Hoff Square. The main body of the Spa House is a very solid and functional building. It is connected with the building which houses the main Post Office – the project of which was developed by the building department of the Ministry of Post and Telegraph. Both buildings have been very harmoniously connected despite their very different purposes. The architects have been able to achieve this harmony thanks to their understanding of the importance of consistent modern design of public buildings and their ability to put theory in practice.