Built in the years 1903 - 1906. The project - builder Bogdan Hoff.
Bogdan Hoff is thought to have been the precursor of the spa industry in Wisła. In 1903 he bought a pension ‘Luisenhot’ from Fritz Fuldy and after a reconstruction he opened it under the name of ‘Hotel Piast’. In 1906 a new element was added – a hydropathic plant built out of an old stable. The two – storey, brick hotel ‘Piast’ was at the beginning managed by Bogumił Hoff and Helena Wiśniewska and it was, at that time, the most exclusive hotel in Wisła. Even in the twenties of the XX century it still was the biggest hotel in the town. It was the first Polish hotel in Wisła and thanks to the hydropathic plant it became a very important element in creating a spa reputation of the town. The hotel also played a very important role as a symbol of Polishness in the times when the country did not exist.