Wisła, situated in the most beautiful part of the Silesian Beskid mountains, has been attracting tourists and holiday makers for over two hundred years. Yet, in the beginning it was not easy to come here. The first solid road from Skoczów to Istebna via Ustroń and Wisła was built as late as in the 30s of the XX century. Over a hundred years later the authorities of the Silesia District decided to build the first railway line to Wisła (in the beginning it was supposed to be much longer and go as far as Zwardoń). At that time the railway line from Goleszów (built in 1888) ended in Ustroń. The first part of the new railway from Ustoń to Ustroń Polana was opened in 1928 and it was 6,76 km long. The next step was the railway line from Ustroń Polana to Wisła (5.74 km long) opened on 10 July in 1929. It took 4 long years to build the next part of the line due to numerous obstacles of building in the mountain area. The work was completed in 1933 in Wisła Głębce and, unfortunately, the project has never been continued. Two huge, made of reinforced concrete viaducts show the scale of the obstacles that the constructors had to overcome. The first one in Dziechcinka is based on three spans, it is 68.6 meters long and 12.5 meters high construction. The architects were Stanisław Saski and Tadeusz Mejer and it was constructed 1932 by Ksawery Goryanowicz’s company.