The complex of ski jumps in Wisła Łabajów is situated near Turystyczna Road and consists of three ski jumps: HS – 71, HS – 42 and HS – 15.
The first one was built in 1931 and then reconstructed in 1978 and in 2010 and the smallest one, called ‘Witek’, was opened in 2013. All the complex was named after Jan Lipowczan – an eminent activist of Skiing Club ‘Watra’. Those are the ski jumps where the best Polish ski jumper Adam Małysz started his astonishing career and where he used to come back and train with his uncle and first trainer Jan Szturc. The ski jump in Łabajów is the place where Lotos Cup and other competitions for junior ski jumpers are held.
The first winner in the history of the place was a legendary Polish skier - Stanisław Marusarz. The ski jumps can be used only in winter but there is some illumination and a wooden judges tower. The most peculiar thing about the complex is the fact that the landing zone is crossed with a road so during the competition the traffic has to be stopped.